Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lent

Lent
Today's the first day of Lent, and this year I decided to "give" up being lazy. Since August I have been trying to lose weight and get back in shape. I've been successful eating healthy, but have struggled to be consistent in working out and I thought this would be the perfect time to hold my self accountable to work out for the next 39 days! I'm also going to read in my Bible for 10 minutes every night before bed. When I work out I usually always wear norts and a t-shirt, but since it's colder I have been wearing my running capris. I also use my Polar ft4 heart rate monitor/watch when I work out. I loovee this thing! It comes with a band that you wear right under your chest which tells you how many calories you burned during your workout, it's great! I also wear my Brooks running shoes they are soooo comfortable!

What are you giving up for Lent this year?

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment